Max Bupa Health Insurance
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company is a joint venture between Max India Ltd. and Bupa, which is a UK-based healthcare services company. Max Group has a rich background in insurance and healthcare, whereas Bupa has great experience in the healthcare industry with 29 million customer base spread throughout 190 countries. Till date, Max Bupa Health Insurance has insured over 2.8 million people and settled claims of up to Rs.1,141 crore.
Max Bupa Health Insurance plans:
- Cover a maximum of four members of a family, i.e., two children and two adults
- Are lifelong renewable, eliminating financial burden and stress due to any medical or relevant emergencies
- Cover exclusively medical expenses for 30 days before hospitalization and 60 days after hospitalization
- Cover pre-existing diseases after 4-year waiting period
- Offer zero or no sub-limits on room rent
- No involvement of third party administrator
- No age restriction for enrolment
- Maternity and newborn child benefits
- Current claim settlement ratio of the company is nearly 88.06%, whereas incurred claim ratio of 50.19%; together, these let the company to be tagged with Superbrand consecutively for 2 years.
List of Max Bupa Health Insurance policies
Health Companion Individual
Health Companion Family Floater Policy
Heartbeat – Family First Insurance Policy
Heartbeat – Family Floater Insurance Policy
Heartbeat Insurance Policy for Individual
Health Companion Family First
Hospital Cash – Health Assurance Insurance Policy
Critical Illness – Health Assurance Insurance Policy
Personal Accident – Health Assurance Insurance Policy
- Applicants can call company’s sales helpline for expert consultation.
- Applicants must provide their personal details, including name, contact number, and email ID, on the company website and request a callback.
- On the website, applicants can click on “Buy Now” option provided for each plans.
- Applicants can visit nearby company branch and buy a suitable plan.